BUSINESS MODELS & DEVELOPMENT
In any business, the concept and idea, is the starting point. You don’t need experience or specific knowledge in that field, as long as you understand the value of good information and where to find it.
Over the years, we have worked with many businesses and start ups, providing them with designs, trends, systems and every service that you can think of [and a few you can’t] and the one thing that has been common across them all is one thought…..
I’m going to set up a fashion brand, it’s so easy!….I’ll get some designs done and then I’ll pay someone to make it and sell them online….
Wouldn’t it be amazing if it was that easy!
Your fashion business may be a labour of love, started as a hobby or simply a passion, but, it also has to be profitable and it must be built to last. Just like a house, you need strong foundations to build upon and sturdy materials that are well constructed, to make sure it doesn’t fall down.
When you are at the beginning of your journey, there is a lot to consider. You have to build your entire brand from scratch and that leaves little time for research and careful planning once you’ve been bitten by the ‘passion’ bug. You might be working on your own or with a small team and sometimes the obvious things; the paperwork things, fall through the cracks. All you need is the right information, so you can follow a plan and use your time to concentrate on the parts you are really good at, or simply, just the parts you enjoy.
For those who have been in business for some time, you’ll be aware that it takes a lot of hard work to build a profitable business. You’ve already outlasted many others. You already have strong foundations and a great team of people around you. Now you want to expand. You want to streamline and improve the foundations you’ve already built. We can help you to streamline new systems that stop you from loosing profits and opportunities to grow.
Over the years, we’ve seen many companies, large and small, that if they just tweaked a few things in the way they worked, they would literally double their revenue. All they needed was good information or maybe a new perspective and someone who understands the whole business. An expert who can guide you through tried and tested methods. Providing a temporary pair of extra hands.
We are here to help you streamline your systems, which will make your business far more cost effective and efficient, as well as taking a fresh look at your business foundations. Our experts can be your fresh set of eyes and help you to see where improvements can be made for the best possible results, while keeping your brand true to its Core Values and the foundations you’ve already built.
At Fashion Services, everything we provide and every piece of information we give, comes from 25 years in the fashion industry. Over 3500 brands built from scratch and a further 10,000 clients that we’ve helped with individual services. We don’t just talk about fashion businesses, we’ve built them into profitable businesses in all markets and with all types of products.
Each of our services are tailored, specifically to your needs and give you the best information, not only make sure you achieve your goals, but to make sure you do it, in the most cost effective and efficient way possible
BUSINESS MODEL PLANNING
Your business model is as important as your branding or products. It covers how you will run the business and who will be involved. What you will do and how you will reach and promote your products to the right people.
Model Planning is recommended for those looking to start a fashion business as they work better if done before you start developing your brand. We can make sure you have consistency from the beginning and save you time and money by eliminating mistakes or inefficient systems.
With an initial consultation, we’ll discuss what you are doing now and where you want to be in the future. We’ll create a business model specifically for your fashion business and a plan for you to follow with full research and guidance, based on our tried and tested experience.
With the business of fashion changing quickly, factories and brands are finding that they need to adapt or run the risk of dying. With an initial consultation, we’ll discuss what you are doing now and where you want to be in the future and create a model specifically for your business to develop, expand and move on
Model Development is recommended for those looking to streamline a business that is up and running or planning to expand in the future. We’ll concentrate on improvements that can be made now and prepare you for the next stage of your business
During an initial consultation, we’ll discuss what you are doing now and where you think your business needs improvement. Then we’ll create a plan specifically tailored for your fashion business, with full research and guidance, based on our tried and tested experience.
Our basic Consultation is conducted online with Vicky.
Each consultation session takes 1 hour, but usually needs additional sessions. These can be booked consecutively via our appointments page.
We will ask for relevant information before your consultation. This will cover relevant areas such as ideas, brand, team, future plans, marketing and sales among others. This is so that Vicky can review the information and prepare relevant discussion topics.
The plan itself can take up to 14 days, with research. As every model and business, is different, the contents of the model will vary but we’ll cover the following points
What goals you want to achieve.
How you see the business running.
What you are going to produce and sell.
Customer Profile you think will suit your products.
What sort of Brand you are looking to create.
Products you want to create.
What makes you, unique as a brand or designer.
Your Brand Code and Brand Identity
Any team information.
The plan itself can take up to 21 days, with research. As every model and business is different, and it can apply to both brands and factories, the contents of the model will vary but we’ll cover the following points.
What goals you want to achieve.
How your business is currently running.
Any services and products you currently provide.
Customer Profile you currently serve.
Any sales information you have.
Any team information.
Any machinery or services you currently provide or have access to.
How you can reduce cost and utilise the services and skills you already have.
Any steps and areas that will need development or investment.
Any other areas that will require development for your new idea or expansion, such as re branding and marketing.
Any short term tweaks you can make to the current business in order to expand.
HK$ HK$ 20,000 per Plan
HK$ 30,000 per Plan
T’s & C’s
- Topics will be focused on How your business runs and how it will run in the future.
- Consultations are an initial first stage and Plans are drawn up after the consultation. We may need to contact you for clarification during this time on any points we research for your Plan.
- All meetings, emails and documents you send us are confidential to each person and nothing is discussed with any third party, for any reason, unless you give us instructions to do so.
- Consultations can be a single meeting or as needed via Skype. Please book your appointment via the Appointments Calendar.
- Sessions must be kept strictly to 1 hour since our calendar get’s very full. You can book consecutive sessions and there are no restrictions on the number, or frequency of sessions.
- All payments for online Consultation sessions must be completed when booking the time slot otherwise the session is cancelled. They can be changed, as long as you notify us via email at least 48 hours in advance. Please bear in mind the time difference between yourself and Hong Kong. You can find our contact form HERE.
- Any cancellations or changes requested within 48 hours of the start time of the appointment are non refundable. We get very full, very quickly, but can’t fill the slot without notice.
BUSINESS MODEL DEVELOPMENT SPECIFIC
- Business Model Development assumes that you have already launched your fashion based business. It assumes that if you are a brand, or selling a product already, then you should have a Customer Profile. We consider this to be a strong business foundation document.
- If you do not have a Customer Profile, this can be discussed during your consultation time, but we strongly recommend that you have one done, since your Business Model Development Plan will consider various points raised in this document.