A Brand Audit is, exactly as it sounds.
Since Branding is so important to fashion brand success, especially in an ever competitive, global, retail word, the emphasis should always be on the consistency of your brand message and how effective it is to your customers.
In order to carry out our audit, we’ll look at a number of aspects of your business, including your customers, core values and products, as well as design aspects like logo’s, colours, web layout and marketing materials.
A Brand Audit is recommended for those who already have a brand and are looking to expand their business, gain more customers or develop their brand into a new and improved image for their customers.
It provides recommendations to make sure that your brand works effectively for today’s world, without compromising your Core Values. It looks at where you are currently and what improvements can be made to create flawless branding for your business.
Each Audit starts with a consultation and continues thorough research into your fashion brand. This is then analysed and put into a report with recommendations for improvement.
The initial Consultation is conducted online with Vicky personally.
Each consultation session takes 1 hour, but usually needs additional sessions. These can be booked consecutively via our appointments page.
The first part of the process is to do a current brand analysis, by seeing where you are now, which includes research into:
Price Structure, Quality, Design, Products, Product Availability, Line Dynamics, Brand Values, Logos, Branding Visuals, Staff, Retail Store Location and quantity, Sales Avenues, Sales Avenue Analysis, Sales Avenue design, Communication and Response, Communication Ease, Marketing Media, Promotional Material, Promotions, Display, Presentation, Packaging, Retail Store layout, Touch points- both on and off-line, Social Networks, Social Network Design, Apps, App / Website / On line Avenue Design analysis, Functionality Analysis.
The following documents or ides will also be analysed. Please note that the official brand documents mentioned below do not need to have been conducted by us, but will be discussed and should be in place.
Business Model Analysis
Core Values Analysis
Customer Profile Analysis.
Benchmarking Competitive Analysis
Product Range Analysis.
Touch Point Audit
Social Media and Website
Customer Opinion Analysis
Each document takes around 4-5 weeks to complete, after an initial consultation of around 1 hour.
We will ask for relevant information before your consultation. This will cover relevant areas such as ideas, brand, team, future plans, marketing and sales among others. This is so that Vicky can review the information and prepare relevant discussion topics.
HK$ 55,000 per Plan
T’s & C’s
- Consultations are an initial first stage and Plans are drawn up after the consultation. We may need to contact you for clarification during this time on any points we research for your Plan.
- All meetings, emails and documents you send us are confidential to each person and nothing is discussed with any third party, for any reason, unless you give us instructions to do so.
- Consultations can be a single meeting or as needed via Skype. Please book your appointment via the Appointments Calendar.
- Sessions must be kept strictly to 1 hour since our calendar get’s very full. You can book consecutive sessions and there are no restrictions on the number, or frequency of sessions.
- All payments for online Consultation sessions must be completed when booking the time slot otherwise the session is cancelled. They can be changed, as long as you notify us via email at least 48 hours in advance. Please bear in mind the time difference between yourself and Hong Kong. You can find our contact form HERE.
- Any cancellations or changes requested within 48 hours of the start time of the appointment are non refundable. We get very full, very quickly, but can’t fill the slot without notice.