If a brand is loved by its customers, then they will promote and grow your business for you. Consumer power should never be underestimated, especially as brand loyalty is disappearing, with more and more choice available to consumers.
A Positioning Strategy looks at your competition and where you stand as a business. Literally, the position you hold in your market compared to others, who offer a similar range of products. It compares your strengths and weaknesses such as price, quality, diversity of what you offer and so on….
The most important part of this process is how your customer see you. That is why we look at the opinions of your customers to give accurate results. To do this we also look at both your branding and marketing. Where it is stronger than your competitors and where it can be improved.
Once the report is complete it will highlight areas that can be improved and show you where your strengths are, so you can keep ahead of your competition and give consumers exactly what they want, without sacrificing you and your brands soul.
The aim of a Positioning Strategy, is to make your customers not just talk about your brand, but truly live it. Make your brand and its values clear to everyone who comes across it. To make sure you are offering the best range of products to your customers and make sure that your branding is both strong and consistent, in the way that it promotes your brand.
We recommend Positioning Strategies for those who are already in business and have some sales data and a Customer Profile they can provide.
The basic Consultation is conducted online with Vicky personally. The 3500 brands built from scratch; 25 years in the fashion industry and clients that have been with her for 15 years, means that she is definitely the right person for the job and you will get the best possible advice.
Each consultation session takes 1 hour, but usually needs additional sessions. These can be booked consecutively via our appointments page.
Each document takes around 3 weeks to complete, after an initial consultation of around 1 hour and you will need to provide us with some business details. If you would like us to include a Customer Profile with this research, it will take around 5-6 weeks.
A Positioning Strategy comes in the form of a consultation and then a report. It includes:
Customer Profile analysis [ If Customer Profile is provided ]
Brand analysis, including Core Values.
Developing your Unique Branding Points.
Benchmarking Competitive Analysis.
Product comparison analysis.
A comparison between your brand and your competitors. Including Similarities and Differences.
Establishing competitor weaknesses and strengths with recommendations for improvement depending on your target market.
HK$ 39,000 per Plan
a positioning strategy is recommended for established businesses with at least 3 years of business. it is therefore assumes that they will have the following documents. if not, the cost of the following documents required are below.
Benchmarking Competitive Analysis [ HK$ 22000 ] / Customer Profile [ HK$ 30000 ] / Benchmarking Competitive Analysis [ HK$ 22000 ]
T’s & C’s
- Consultations are an initial first stage and Plans are drawn up after the consultation. We may need to contact you for clarification during this time on any points we research for your Plan.
- All meetings, emails and documents you send us are confidential to each person and nothing is discussed with any third party, for any reason, unless you give us instructions to do so.
- Consultations can be a single meeting or as needed via Skype. Please book your appointment via the Appointments Calendar.
- Sessions must be kept strictly to 1 hour since our calendar get’s very full. You can book consecutive sessions and there are no restrictions on the number, or frequency of sessions.
- All payments for online Consultation sessions must be completed when booking the time slot otherwise the session is cancelled. They can be changed, as long as you notify us via email at least 48 hours in advance. Please bear in mind the time difference between yourself and Hong Kong. You can find our contact form HERE.
- Any cancellations or changes requested within 48 hours of the start time of the appointment are non refundable. We get very full, very quickly, but can’t fill the slot without notice.
- The Positioning Strategy Plan will be discussed during the Consultation session. Since ideas and needs can change or adapt during a conversation, we like to make sure that you actually need the service first.
- All payments for the Plan part of the service, must be paid before work is carried out.