To develop a successful fashion brand you have to decide on your Brand Image. This will inform customers what you stand for as a brand and what you offer them. In many cases, the image you present, will be what customers see for the first time.
Many new fashion brands, jump into their branding. They’re excited about getting started and want to share their vision and products with the world. But often, the design that they like, doesn’t always match the one they need.
Your brand should develop around your Core Values and represent your ideals, not sacrifice them to fit into an established, brand “box”. It should be clear to your customers what you stand for from the first time they come into contact with you.
When people think of branding, they think of the font or logo design, but that’s not the end of the story. Everything you do has an effect on the way you are seen by customers. Combinations of colour reflect different values. The font you choose, reflects style and attitude. How easy your webpages are to use, reflects how professional you are…. There is no ‘one plan fits all’ solution.
Whatever values and image you want to develop, we can help you to make sure that it’s consistent, effective and appropriate for your fashion brand
BRAND IMAGE DEVELOPMENT
We recommend Brand Image Development for those who are looking to start a fashion brand, currently in the process of starting up, or those who are new businesses
The initial Consultation is conducted online with Vicky personally.
Each consultation session takes 1 hour, but usually needs additional sessions. These can be booked consecutively via our appointments page.
A Brand Image Development Plan comes in the form a report after consultation. It includes
Core Values development.
Developing your Unique Branding Points.
Business Model Analysis
Customer Profile Analysis.
Product Range Analysis.
Social Media and Marketing [ if available ] analysis.
Each document takes around 3 1/2 weeks to complete, after an initial consultation of around 1 hour.
We will ask for relevant information before your consultation. This will cover relevant areas such as ideas, brand, team, future plans, marketing and sales among others. This is so that Vicky can review the information and prepare relevant discussion topics.
HK$ 30,000 per Plan
T’s & C’s
- Consultations are an initial first stage and Plans are drawn up after the consultation. We may need to contact you for clarification during this time on any points we research for your Plan.
- All meetings, emails and documents you send us are confidential to each person and nothing is discussed with any third party, for any reason, unless you give us instructions to do so.
- Consultations can be a single meeting or as needed via Skype. Please book your appointment via the Appointments Calendar.
- Sessions must be kept strictly to 1 hour since our calendar get’s very full. You can book consecutive sessions and there are no restrictions on the number, or frequency of sessions.
- All payments for online Consultation sessions must be completed when booking the time slot otherwise the session is cancelled. They can be changed, as long as you notify us via email at least 48 hours in advance. Please bear in mind the time difference between yourself and Hong Kong. You can find our contact form HERE.
- Any cancellations or changes requested within 48 hours of the start time of the appointment are non refundable. We get very full, very quickly, but can’t fill the slot without notice.